segunda-feira, 3 de maio de 2010

Botando a boca!!

Joel Parkinson em entrevista à revista Sport & Style (abril 2010)

"Hate that", Joel Parkinson says. "People say, 'Oh, you're such a natural; your surfing is so cruisy and whatever.' I hate it. It's just the way a person shapes up when they're playing their sport. People can think you're not trying. They think you don't have to train and practise; they think you just go out there and it happens. Like, in my own head, I feel like I'm trying really hard. It feels like I'm hanging on as tight as I can, but somehow it doesn't look like that to the people who are watching. You lose a heat and everyone reckons you weren't having a go. All nice and cruisy - it doesn't always feel nice and cruisy. I hate it when people say that."

Nenhum comentário: